background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Need a Place

I wanted my own personal blog so I can post my thoughts, opinions, feelings, and whatever else I feel like blogging.  Why not just buy a journal?  Well, I have purchased 3 or 4 journals in my life and write in them for like a week and then stop.  Writing is boring to me, I'd rather type.  Why not just open a word document?  Because I want the world to know me.  This blog probably won't reach the world and that's okay,  I just hope that those it does reach find the blog worth reading and me worth knowing.

So here is a little about me.

I am Hollie and I am 23 years old.  My husband's name is Joseph.  We have been married for a little over 2 years and we have a baby girl named Avrie.   I am currently a stay at home Mom and I love it.  In August I will be going back to school to finish my associates degree in early childhood education.  For those of you who don't know, early childhood education involves teaching children from 3-6 years old.  It is very rewarding and I love it.  I am also a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  (click the link if you are interested in learning about it). 

I hope this blog is enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment