background

Monday, August 29, 2011

Guilty.

I started school last Monday and I am not enjoying it.  I am pretending that it is all going well though.  The reality is, I feel so guilty about going.  I have spent the last 4 months raising my little girl.  We have spent nearly every waking moment together.  Now I am spending nearly 17 hours away from her attending classes, meetings, and tutoring sessions each week.  Then when I am home I am cleaning house, cooking, or doing homework.  I feel terrible  about it.  I feel like we are both missing out on so much.  She is so close to crawling and I will be devastated if I miss her first crawl.  I don't know how working moms do it.  I am so grateful that this is only temporary.  15 more weeks left (yes I'm counting).

1 comment:

  1. you won't miss it. everything will be okay! :) school is totally going to be worth it in the end. and avrie will just be so happy everytime she sees you. because she's that kinda cute girl. :)

    love you.

    ReplyDelete